200708 sand alien storm


Sanding. I actually had a lazy susan
in my craft room large enough
to hold the mosaic. 


A little bit me!!

I don't know what happened to this fly after I noticed its alien presence. Didn't see it again.


For a short while this was a double rainbow.















Amazing storm today. I covered the mosaic and put the top on the tent because i expected rain. The sky was so black. Then the wind went crazy. Auntie Em called, "Dorothy!", and the rain poured. Thunder crashed. I stood on the porch to watch the rain. Lighting struck our tree and a branch fell on the house. I felt the lightning tingle to my fingers when it struck. 



Comments

  1. The storm was fabulous. The power of the universe... Sorry to hear about the tree on the house; hope the damage isn’t too severe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment